Elucidor provides insurance regulators, investors and business managers with expertise to aid restructuring of non-performing life and P&C insurance businesses and assists in managing these businesses through a rehabilitation or bankruptcy process. We have hands-on experience working with distressed insurance companies. We provides dedicated client advocacy in conflict situations and have a record of inventing creative winning strategies. Elucidor operates at executive and managerial levels with focus on cash flow and asset conservation.
Our services include structuring financial and operational plans, providing actuarial reserve analyses and tax loss advisory services, assisting in implementation of operational strategies and advising on alternative risk transfer including asset sales and reinsurance solutions.
Elucidor consultants have a track record of successful projects in restructuring and rehabilitation management, including:
- Board participation in the largest and most successful life insurance company rehabilitation ever
- Senior manager for the workout group of a major international insurer
- Expert witness support for unsecured debtors and general creditors
- Advisory services related to the Uniform Rehabilitation Law
- Expert advice on restructuring of a large foreign reinsurance company